Accident Helpline for all aspects of accident compensation and injury claims.


Call Now To See If You Are Eligible

0800 327 7919

Use our accident compensation claim form for accident compensation.

Request A Callback

Accident compensation claims by the Accident Advice Helpline

Specialist no-win no-fee
accident compensation solicitors.

See if you are eligible to make a claim, call us now:

0800 327 7919

or mobile 0330 223 1015

Public Liability Accident Compensation

Public liability forms part of the law focusing on civil wrongdoings. When negligence by an owner/occupier can be proven, the injured party is able to sue him or her based on this negligence. This is because the owner/occupier is seen as having breached their duty of care.

If you are a visitor to a premises, or a guest visiting someone and are invited onto the premises, and you unfortunately have an accident there, you should be entitled to claim for compensation. The owner of the business or the property premises should have insurance to cover such personal injury accidents.

You might be visiting pubs and slip or trip over, or you may have an accident in a public park. You could sustain a fall or be scalded in a restaurant, or trip in your local shopping centre. A shop might have a slippery surface or a loose shelf that causes you an injury. The same might happen in your leisure centre, or in a school, or college where certain areas have not been maintained. Leisure clubs and factories are also common sites for a public liability accident. You may even be visiting friends and family when your accident occurs.

The first thing you should do, in the event of such an injury taking place, is to log the accident details.

  • Note the date, time and location of your accident.
  • Make sure that the incident is logged in the accident book by the owner/proprietor of the premises.
  • If there are any witnesses to your accident, try to collect witness details as these will prove very useful at a later date when the evidence is collated by your solicitor.
  • You may need medical attention and should seek advice about this. There could be a first aider on the scene, or you might need gp treatment or hospital treatment.

If you follow these sensible steps after your accident, you should be able to make a claim for compensation under public liability. If the owner/occupier of the premises can be proven to be negligent, you will have a strong case and may receive compensation.

Contact us today. We offer friendly, free advice and a reliable, helpful service and our panel of experienced solicitors are specialized in personal injury accident claims and will work on your claim on your behalf. We operate a no win, no fee* policy to all our customers.

Call 0800 327 7919 or Claim Online Now

 *Other costs could be payable


Speak to an advisor.

Call us free on.

0800 327 7919

Contact Us

Personal Injury Claims No-win No-fee compensation solicitors Accident Advice Claim Helpline for Compensation

0800 327 7919

0330 223 1015

Broadway House
208 Broadway

About Us

Accident Advice Claim Helpline is committed to providing a fresh and friendly service to all our clients. We are committed only to the areas within Personal Injury Litigation and Medical Law.