Accident Helpline for all aspects of accident compensation and injury claims.


Call Now To See If You Are Eligible

0800 327 7919

Use our accident compensation claim form for accident compensation.

Request A Callback

Accident compensation claims by the Accident Advice Helpline

Specialist no-win no-fee
accident compensation solicitors.

See if you are eligible to make a claim, call us now:

0800 327 7919

or mobile 0330 223 1015

Motor Insurance Bureau Accident Compensation

If you are unfortunate enough to be involved in a road traffic accident where a third party has left the scene without providing their details (ie: a hit and run accident), you can still make a claim for compensation.

The Motor Insurance Bureau will ultimately deal with your claim for personal injury. The Bureau (known as MIB) was established in 1946 to help victims of uninsured driver accidents. Your personal injury claim in this situation is known as an uninsured driver's claim.

  • If you have been injured in a car accident and your injury is sustained through the negligence of an uninsured driver, you could very well be entitled to personal compensation through MIB.
  • Your MIB claim will address an identified motorist who was not insured at the time of your accident, or address an untraceable driver involved in your hit and run accident.
  • If you are aware of the driver's identity, MIB will contact them, but if the driver is untraceable, you should simply contact the police and then make your claim to us, for MIB.

Claims such as these are just as valid as other types of personal injury claim and you should contact us initially to see if you can seek compensation for your injury. If an uninsured or untraceable driver is at fault, you can still claim for the accident.

An incident involving a hit and run driver is very traumatic, and should be reported immediately. Just because the driver has left the scene does not mean that you should have to suffer in silence. The police need to be informed, in case they can trace the driver in the first instance. MIB will then take on your case, through us, if they feel that there is evidence to show that a third party was at fault.

Contact us today to see if you can make a claim with the Motor Insurance Bureau. We will give you help, advice and guidance throughout your claim for personal injury. You may be entitled to compensation for this type of car accident.

Call 0800 327 7919 or Claim Online Now

*Other costs could be payable


Speak to an advisor.

Call us free on.

0800 327 7919

Contact Us

Personal Injury Claims No-win No-fee compensation solicitors Accident Advice Claim Helpline for Compensation

0800 327 7919

0330 223 1015

Broadway House
208 Broadway

About Us

Accident Advice Claim Helpline is committed to providing a fresh and friendly service to all our clients. We are committed only to the areas within Personal Injury Litigation and Medical Law.